Welcome to real madrid clinics portugal
Real Madrid is one of the greatest club teams of all time. Today’s team is full of stars like Eden Hazard, James Rodriguez, Karim Benzema, Marcello, Toni Kroos, Luca Modric, Gareth Bale and others. Real Madrid also has one of the world’s foremost academies where it has fostered many great players over the years.
THE REAL MADRID foundation CLINIC IS PART OF THE CLUB’S FOUNDATION.
Real Madrid is Spanish record-champion and 13-time Champions League-winner. The club is known as „The best club of the 20th century” (FIFA) and was honoured numerous times for its youth work. The Fundación Real Madrid – the foundation of the club – supports worldwide, sportive, social and cultural values as well as projects in sport. With the opportunities the club has especially the offspring is meant to profit from the education, social activity and engagement. We, the Fundación Real Madrid Clinic, are part of the foundation and follow this mission.
“AT REAL MADRID YOU LEARN FUNDAMENTAL VALUES FROM AN EARLY AGE, TO MATURE AS A HUMAN BEING AND AS A FOOTBALLER!”
– Daniel Carvajal, current Real Madrid-player and educated in „La Cantera“
Whats included In the clinics?
The Real Madrid Foundation Training Program is designed for junior and youth football players.
The program focuses on the advanced individual training in technique and tactics, problem solving and decision making on the pitch as well as experiencing the values that are associated with Real Madrid such as leadership, teamwork, respect for others, solidarity and effort. Each training session will include:
- Informing the players of the objectives and contents of the session
- Tasks will be related to session objectives and contents, from simple ones to complex ones simulating competition
- Tasks will be simple aiming at the repetition of the objectives.
- The tasks must be orientated, attacking and defending zones and by specific positions